Anna Lee Alford
Anna Lee represents commercial lenders in senior secured, mezzanine, and second lien debt transactions. She documents and negotiates term and revolving credit facilities in connection with leverage financings, cash flow financings, asset based financings and real estate financings.
Anna Lee also represents owners, developers, investors, and tenants in commercial real estate transactions. Her transactional experience involves acquisitions and dispositions, development and construction, leasing, lending and finance, partnerships, joint ventures and funds, land use and entitlements, environmental, insurance and ancillary services, among other things.
Business & Corporate, Financial Services, Real Estate Financing, Private Equity and Venture Capital
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Executive Board & Symposium Director, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law
- Student Bar Association; Texas State Bar Representative
- Auburn University, M.S., Finance, 2011
- Auburn University, BSBA, International Business, Economics & French, cum laude, 2010
- Admissions: State Bar of Texas, 2014
- Represented a Top 5 commercial lender as Agent/Swingline Lender in a $155 million syndicated transaction as primary drafter
- Represented two Top 10 and several Top 100 commercial lenders in secured and unsecured lending transactions including aviation, energy, real estate and development, and general corporate lending projects ranging from $1 million to more than $50 million
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Dallas-Fort Worth Auburn Club, Vice President of Finance
- French (proficient)